Mental and Behavioral Health
Your health encompasses body and mind. So should your care.
What does it mean to live your best life?
Are there days when it feels like things have simply become overwhelming? Ever feel like the demands of work and home responsibilities are impossible to balance? Are there times where you just find yourself wondering, “what is the purpose of all of this”? A longing for your relationship(s) to be more meaningful, intimate and/or fun? Is your past infringing on your current happiness and/or concerns about the future causing you distress?
Well, you are not alone! The National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI) indicates that one in five adults are experiencing mental health issues (and that was BEFORE COVID!) – that is more than 40 million adults. If anything above rings true, Ascend’s Telemental Health program is here for you. Ascend’s mission is to support the whole person and integrate the physical and mental components of our wellbeing. Here are just a few of life’s challenges addressed:
- Spiritual Issues
- Anger Management
- Blended Families and Remarriage
- Caregiver Stress
- College Tranistions
- Affairs & Infidelities
- Chronic Illness
- Family Conflict
- Grief & Loss
- Health Concerns & Chronic Health Issues
These life events often are undergirded by and addressed through Ascend’s Telemental Health staff:
- Depressive Disorders
- Bipolar and Related Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma-and Stressor-Related Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Ascend’s Telemental Health program offers support for all of the above, serving individuals, couples, families, teens, adult, and geriatric populations.
Want to know more?
Schedule a virtual Meet and Greet – it’s on us.
Name of Caregiver
Dr. Les Cole
- Mondays 2 – 7pm
- Tuesdays 8am – 12pm
Who We Treat
Self-pay and HSA
*If you are in a crisis or any other person may be in danger, Ascend’s Telemental Health program is not a good fit. See the resources below that can provide you with immediate assistance.
- Emergency: 911
- Georgia Crisis and Access Line (GCAL): 800-715-4225
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800 799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800 273-8255
- National Hopeline Network: 800 784-2433
- Crisis Text Line: Text “DESERVE” to 741-741
- Lifeline Crisis Chat (Online live messaging): https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat
- Self-Harm Hotline: 800 366-8288
- Essential local and community services: 211, https://www.211.org
- Planned Parenthood Hotline: 800 230-7526
- American Association of Poison Control Centers: 800 222-1222
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependency Hope Line: 800 622-2255
- National Crisis Line – Anorexia and Bulimia: 800 233-4357
- GLBT Hotline: 888 843-4564
- Trevor Crisis Hotline: 866 488-7386
- AIDS Crisis Line: 800 221-7044
- Veterans Crisis Line: https://www.veteranscrisisline.net