Ascend Medical offers easy access to COVID-19 testing and care to keep as many people safe and healthy as possible. Our mobile diagnostic unit comes to your home or office. No lines, no waiting rooms, no risk. Get tested and learn the results in as little as 15 minutes.
Additional travel fee of $59 per visit for non-members. No additional cost for members!
- We offer both Antigen and Molecular Rapid Testing
- Results in just 15 minutes!
- Molecular test detect virus’s genetic material while antigen test detects specific proteins from the virus.
- 95% accuracy and FDA approved for early detection
- Same or Next Day Results
- Nasopharyngeal swab
- PCR tests use a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to identify the viral genetic material of COVID-19
- Sometimes used to confirm rapid test results
- Most Travel Requires PCR Testing
- This testing is used to determine if you previously recovered from coronavirus infection or you may have previously been exposed to coronavirus.
- Now Offering Same-day Results
- Testing is only available to asymptomatic patients (no symptoms of COVID)
Testing for Travel
Out of the Country Travel – Click here, and select the country you will be traveling to for specific information regarding testing, quarantining, etc. Travelers are urged to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency. The Department uses these Alerts to convey information about terrorist threats, security incidents, planned demonstrations, natural disasters, etc.
Traveling persons may be subject to pre-entry COVID testing, health screening, and temperature checks upon entry. Patients are responsible for knowing what each state requires and the proper test and timeline prior to travel is appropriate. Some U.S. states require additional measures. We recommend that you review your destination state, by visitinghttps://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-during-covid19.html for more information and resources to check restrictions published by each state before traveling.